The greatest key to success is ACTION. We can have goals, dreams, and motivation; but it is all for naught without action. Are you taking the right action to achieve your goal? Here are some activities I encourage every business owner to take:
- Set your daily plan daily
- Review your goals daily
- Spend at least 1 1/2 hours a day marketing your company
- Batch your activities together
- Read 2 - 3 books about leadership, business, sales and marketing a month
- Set goals for your employees
- Practice your sales presentation regularly
- Establish a new marketing pillar each quarter of 2011
If you have any questions on this or any other business growth matter, don't hesitate to call or email me.
Committed to increasing your profits,
P.S. Don't forget that if you have previously attended my Life Management Workshop that you can re-attend at no cost to you. And, if you haven't attended, I'd encourage you to book your seat for my February 10th workshop, check it out.