Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Questions - Are the key to a successful life

I love this picture and quote.  It really does say it all.  Have you ever found yourself stuck, and you keep trying the same thing over and over again and it doesn't quite work.  That has happened to me often in my personal life and business.  Sometimes, it is important to stop, and ask yourself a new set of questions and use your imagination.  Don't get stuck thinking that life is like the ABC's because in life sometimes Z actually comes before A to get you to the next step.  I find that when I don't allow myself time to stop and breath, I do not tap into my imagination/creative self.  So take time every day to be still and think about your biggest opportunities and greatest challenges.  And, when you are doing this, keep asking yourself questions that can provide you with the solutions.  My greatest successes have come when I do this.  The solutions come more quickly.

Keys to asking quality questions:
1. Be solution focused rather than focus on the problem.
2. Consult your Mastermind Group with your Opportunity or Problem.
3. Research this issue.
4. And, ask yourself if by doing this, is it going to bring you closer to your goals or not. (If not, you may consider not doing it.)

To your success,
Jesus Balderas "The Coach"

No comments: